Here’s something left over from World Cat Day last week. Someone polled 2,000 cat owners and asked them which foods they SHOULDN’T feed their cats. For example, 66% didn’t know MILK is actually bad for them. I’m one of those 66% as I had no idea milk as bad for cats.
Here are nine more foods that are bad for your cat, and how many cat owners have no idea . . .
- Chocolate. 38% of cat owners in the survey didn’t know it’s bad for cats.
- Alcohol, 39%. Seems like everyone should know that, right?
- Coffee, 49% didn’t know.
- Onions, 56%.
- Garlic, 58%.
- Raisins and grapes, 60% didn’t know cats can’t eat them.
- Raw chicken, 70% didn’t know.
- Cheese, 73% didn’t know it’s bad for them.
- Cream, 73%.
LUNCHTIME REQUEST CAFE
10:00am-3:00pm on WARM 101.3
Do you have a special song you want to hear during your lunch hour?
Call Pat at 222-1013 or email him at email@example.com.