Thursday, October 14, 2021
Thanks to Dr. Pyne at The Vein Institute and his very educated, comforting and fun Team, in 3 months time my legs will be ready for Boating Season!
LEG CARE FROM THE INSIDE OUT:
- Eat right.
- Avoid sitting all day.
- Take showers.
- Elevate your legs.
- Don’t smoke!
- Exfoliate your legs with a body scrub.
- Dry brush your skin regularly.
- Use a hydrating body wash in the shower.
- Shave your legs regularly.
- Apply body lotion or oil immediately after showering..
- Switch on a humidifier indoors.
- Walk. The Surgeon General recommends the 10,000 steps a day program to maintain a healthy weight and to build bone and muscle mass, which contributes to overall leg health.
Take care of those legs with style & flair…with Panache!!!
Joan E. Lincoln
JOAN E. LINCOLN
MOM | Entrepreneur | Fashion Stylist | Radio Personality on WARM 101.3
Writer for Rochester Woman Magazine | Event Planner
Consultant for Women’s Image and Makeup Application
A mother of 3 beautiful daughters, Joan hails from the Finger Lakes area. A Rochesterian for the past 36 years, Joan has come from in front of the camera lens to behind the scenes and ‘painted’ Upstate N.Y. woman more beautiful for more than a decade. Working for NYC-industry giant Trish McEvoy Cosmetics, Joan became a sought-after makeup artist in the region over the past 20 years. Semi-retired from the makeup industry presently, has allowed her to focus on becoming an entrepreneur, and launch 3 small businesses. Her accomplishments have always focused on female-based retail, marketing and event planning careers.