Five Stats About Thanksgiving
Here are five random Thanksgiving stats to ponder as the big day approaches . . .
1. Women prefer white meat, and men prefer dark. But it’s pretty close for both. 57% of women said they go for white meat, while 51% of men said they prefer dark.
2. 40% of Thanksgiving dinners will have a kids’ table. But at a third of those, at least one ADULT will end up sitting with the kids.
3. 12% of us are doing a “Friends-giving,” where you eat with friends instead of family.
4. 8% of us are planning to have Thanksgiving dinner at a restaurant.
5. And the two topics we’ll be avoiding at dinner are money and politics. 28% said talking about finances should be off-limits, and 30% said politics should be. But about 25% of us expect to talk about the election anyway.
LUNCHTIME REQUEST CAFE
10:00am-3:00pm on WARM 101.3
Do you have a special song you want to hear during your lunch hour?
Call Pat at 222-1013 or email him at email@example.com.