Time for more random facts on this random fact Thursday…
Did you know….
1. There are four state capitals named after presidents: Jackson, Mississippi . . . Lincoln, Nebraska . . . Jefferson City, Missouri . . . and Madison, Wisconsin. Washington D.C. is obviously named after a president too.
2. Approximately 2.3% of the gold that’s ever been found in human history is in Fort Knox.
3. The first ever text message was sent in December of 1992, by a software architect in England. And it said “Merry Christmas.”
4. Only one state governor has ever been assassinated. William Goebel was shot the day before he was sworn in as the governor of Kentucky in 1900, and died four days later.
5. About half the cereal brands that come out are discontinued within five years.
LUNCHTIME REQUEST CAFE
10:00am-3:00pm on WARM 101.3
Do you have a special song you want to hear during your lunch hour?
Call Pat at 222-1013 or email him at email@example.com.