Time once again for another round of Random Fact Thursday!
- Salmon sushi doesn’t come from Japan. It was created in Norway in the ’80s because they had a salmon surplus.
- The legal definition of an “infant” isn’t just for a baby . . . it’s for anyone under 18.
- E.L. James wrote “Fifty Shades of Grey” on a Blackberry during her commute to work.
- Miami has a higher percentage of people born in foreign countries than any other major city in the world. 59% of Miami’s population was born in another country. Toronto is second, at 50%.
- The last time a Democrat was elected president after another Democrat’s term ended was James Buchanan in 1856. Although Truman became president when FDR died, then got re-elected.
10:00am – 3:00pm