What’s the biggest . . . or hardest . . . decision you’ve ever had to make in your life? A new survey asked 2,000 adults. And having KIDS was the #1 answer. Because yeah, it changes everything. Here are the top ten . . .
- Whether or not to have kids.
- Getting married.
- A big move to a new home.
- Learning to drive. (Is that really a “decision”?)
- When to retire.
- Buying property with your significant other.
- Deciding to break-up when you’re in a serious relationship.
- Figuring out how to save or spend your money.
- Getting a divorce.
- Quitting a job.
A few more that just missed the top ten are getting a pet . . . quitting smoking . . . deciding whether or not to go to college . . . and changing careers later in life.
The survey also found the age when we make the most pivotal choices in life is 28 years old.