The Neiman Marcus Christmas Catalog Includes a Gold Private Plane, and Football Lessons From Joe Montana
Feel like splurging for the ones you love this Christmas?
Every year around this time, Neiman Marcus releases its Christmas catalog with a few over the top gifts that even the rich would find extravagant.
Here are five of the big ones:
- A private plane made out of ROSE GOLD for $1.5 million.
- A week of living at three English countryside estates and castles, including polo lessons, helicopter rides, and clay pigeon shooting for $700,000.
- A walk-on role in the Broadway musical “Waitress” for $30,000.
- A slumber party at the Neiman Marcus flagship location in Dallas for 12 people, including food, pajamas, and spa treatments for $120,000.
- And one day of private football lessons from JOE MONTANA for $65,000.
If you’d like to read more and find a complete list of their “over the top” gifts, check it out here:
LUNCHTIME REQUEST CAFE
10:00am-3:00pm on WARM 101.3
Do you have a special song you want to hear during your lunch hour?
Call Pat at 222-1013 or email him at email@example.com.