According to a new survey, more than 80% of people say something bad has happened to them because they broke one of the laws of SUPERSTITION . . . like letting a black cat walk in front of them or breaking a mirror.
So which superstitions are we the most likely to follow? Here are the top 10 . . .
1. Avoiding walking under a ladder.
2. Knocking on wood.
3. Saying “bless you” when someone sneezes.
4. Crossing your fingers.
5. Picking up a penny on the ground for luck.
6. Breaking a wishbone and making a wish.
7. Throwing salt over your shoulder after you spill it.
8. Not opening an umbrella inside.
9. Not telling anyone your wish after you blow out birthday candles.
10. Avoiding the number 13.
LUNCHTIME REQUEST CAFE
10:00am-3:00pm on WARM 101.3
Do you have a special song you want to hear during your lunch hour?
Call Pat at 222-1013 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.